TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS SITE IS NOT FOR PERFECTIONIST COMMUNITY
(Most of the products are customized manually, Kindly avoid placing order if your requirement is very high end and need 100% perfection, We do not offer any reprinting or refund.)
Please read the following terms and conditions and the FAQs very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the FAQs and with the following terms and conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Printonline, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
1. www.Printonline.ae website (“Website”) is an Internet-based content and e-commerce portal operated by Print World Advertising LLC, a company incorporated under the laws of UAE.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Printonline.ae at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.,/span>
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Printonline.ae of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Printonline.ae cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
Printonline.ae provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as business cards, notebooks, stamps, etc. (collectively, “Products”). Upon placing an order, Printonline.ae shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Printonline’s name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Printonline.ae is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Any art-work created using the designer software or templates provided will be the copyright property of Printonline.ae and printonline.ae solely holds all the rights to provide the editable high-resolution soft copy to the client depending on our discretion.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
9. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
10. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein. User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content that you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Printonline.ae. User data and information provided may be shared by Print World Advertising LLC and its partners.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
printsonlines.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Before any alterations to certain aspects of your order such as spellings, grammar, etc., that a representative from printsonlines.com will call you or send an approval request via the WhatsApp or email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 7 days of it being sent to you.
Most of the brandings are executed manually and we are limited by the marketplace vendors, printing technologies, and manual processes hence misalignment, color mismatch, un-uniformity among all the products are likely to happen. Any such requirements, if mandatory for your project, are advised to be discussed with our experts before placing the order.
Images used to describe the product on the website may be an illustration or may not be the exact image of the product.
You are always welcome to ask any questions about the print technology limitations which will be used to customize your product prior to placing the order, or it shall be assumed that you are well aware of the technological limitations.
Intellectual Property Rights:
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, printsonlines.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to printsonlines.com without obtaining authorization from printsonlines.com
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Printonline.ae or the Website and Printonline.ae is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Printonline.ae is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Printonline.ae is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Printonline.ae or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Printonline.ae from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Printonline.ae that arise out of, result from, or maybe payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Printonline.ae’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
The shipping address provided by you can not be altered. The product will be sent on the given shipping address only. In case if it is mandatory to change the address, then you need to inform us at the time of final approval of the order (prior to start print process) and send us an email requesting the same at email@example.com. Altering the shipping address will lead to one more delivery charge to the customer and the delivery might get delayed by 2 days for rerouting to the new address.
Delivery persons should not be asked to wait, the deliveries will be returned back to printonline.ae in such cases, This will also lead to one more delivery charge with delayed timelines.
Shipping is done through courier and the delivery will take 1 or 2 additional working days to reach at the given address. For any delay in the delivery by courier service provider, for any given reason, printonline.ae shall not be held responsible.
1. Printonline.ae may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or Printonline.ae terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Printonline.ae may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Printonline.ae will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Dubai.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Printonline.ae does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Printonline.ae does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied. Final charges after applying coupons and vouchers will be inclusive of product charges and as well as customization charges
2. Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount coupons – Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a cheque).
4. Promotional discount coupons – We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
5. Printonline.ae shall introduce various offers, schemes, or contests at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
6. Printonline.ae reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in the market from time to time. Printonline.ae, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. The prices displayed on the product face are the minimum prices for the maximum quantity and cannot be construed as a common price for any quantity.
8. While participating in any Printonline.ae contest you hereby agree to release and hold Printonline.ae (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at email@example.com
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by the Dubai courts.
Other uses of your personal information
We may use your personal information for opinion and market research. Your details are anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes in Printonline.ae. You can choose to opt-out of this at any time. Any answers to surveys or opinion polls Printonline.ae may ask you to complete will not be forwarded on to third parties. Disclosing your email address is only necessary if you would like to take part in competitions. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email address.
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Friday or Saturday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in UAE) of receipt of your instruction, we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
We may further anonymize data about users of the Site generally and use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users and usage of certain aspects of the Site or a link contained in an email to those registered to receive them, and supplying that anonymized data to third parties such as publishers. However, anonymized data will not be capable of identifying you personally.
All the documents like Invoice, Receipt, Shipping Memo are generated through the online system and will be emailed to you, which you can print any keep in your record, printed and physical (such) documents are not provided by printonline.ae
The Site uses technology from Google Analytics through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes and data use profiles are prepared under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this. The cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with these technologies is not used, without separate authorization by the person concerned, to personally identify the visitors to this website and is not collated with personal data on the pseudonym holder. The permission for data recording and storage may at any time be cancelled with an on-going effect.
Usually the advertising signs don’t carry any warranty, as many signs last as per their usage. Like Foam boards, Forex boards, Rollup banners, Popup banners don’t carry any warranty. However all Outdoor banners, Flex signs and any other signs including but not limited to Outdoor flags, Building banners, Aluminium signs, SS signs, Wooden signs, Acrylic signs are limited to a warranty of maximum 180 – 270 days (180 days if June, July and August months covered in the usage period, 270 days without covering June, July, and Aug), Whereas Indoor banners, Buntings, and other Sublimation material carry a warranty of maximum 30 days (if used in only indoor conditions)
Free Design Support Policy
We have a free designing support policy up to 1 hour per shopping cart with the below guidelines.
- The designers are not bound to respond in any restricted time, which depends on the ratio of workload and number of available designers.
- Hi-res images and other content are to be provided from the customer side, our designers not to be assumed to be able to enhance the images or think and produce the artwork.
- www.printonline.ae should not be held responsible for the free work from the designers, alternatively, customers are advised to submit their print-ready files with the order itself to avoid errors.
- Customers should not pass the links with the order or to the designers or to any support staff to download the files, instead, customers must submit the files and not the links.
- Our designers will not remove any watermark or copyright information on any image.
- Our design support is not creative and the order can not be canceled on the ground of their knowledge/services, customers are free to submit their own print-ready files in such cases.
- Any font, logo, or image should be supplied by the customer.
- www.printonline.ae is not responsible for the copyright issues of any image supplied by the customer.
- Images/products/colors used in mockups are just for illustration and might not represent the exact product or print.
- www.printonline.ae is not responsible for the print quality of the supplied artwork/images/vector graphics.
- Customers must check the spellings (even if they are very common names/words/numbers/content), size of the artwork, www.printonline.ae is not responsible for any loss due to such errors.
- Designers are not the right place to ask for the delivery timeline, we do not guarantee the perfection on the information provided by them.
- Any commitments from the designers will not override the above guidelines.
Complains & Return Policy:
We at PrintOnline strive to provide the best possible experience while you shop with us online. All complaints must be made in 24 hours of the delivery. The complaints are accepted only via the customer care info email. There is no option to return or refund orders as the goods are customized according to your specific needs and designs, and are non-usable by anyone else. However, if at all there is a Manufacturing defect complete assistance would be given to you for correcting the same. The re-printing of the damaged products will be initiated once the damaged products are returned to us in an unused state. For any other queries, all you need is to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further clarification, kindly see https://www.printonline.ae/printing-press-dubai-faq.We shall not be held responsible for timelines of customer events, please place order in accordance.
Kindly do not place such orders which have a close and a tight deadline because printonline.ae can only dispatch in the set timeline for the product. Any delay caused by courier service provider or missing communication between customer and courier service provider might lead to crossing the deadline and printonline.ae shall not be held responsible for canceling such orders.
We don’t take any guarantee on material of the products as they are third party products, we just personalize them for the presentation purpose only, they might or might not be permanent in nature depends on the characteristics of the material and printing technology. Fabric products like Tshirts, Towels, Bags, etc.. are subject to manual wash in cold water without brushing the printed area and avoid direct ironing on the printed area.
Any change in the core options of the product, any rejection assumed to be relied upon (eg. change of product, size, color, quantity, delivery timeline, delivery address, exclusion of invoice in delivery, packaging related information or any other important or significant instruction) must be clearly communicated to the customer care (not to anyone else like designers, logistic, driver or any other staff) through email or WhatsApp and must ask for and get the acknowledgment (in writing) of the same, the management should not be held responsible if such changes are advised to someone else, the changes might or might not be done in such cases. The claim of return of the goods will not be entertained in the absence of such acknowledgment.
In order to get your order delivered to you soon, we process the orders the same day. As long as your order has not been processed, we can cancel it and refund your amount. Please get in touch with our customer support team on the below-mentioned email or phone number to cancel your order. * You are requested to immediately email at email@example.com or along with your order number for any cancellation request.
In case of cancellation at any time before production starts, the refund (if any) can be subject to certain charges depending upon the time and efforts involved (such claims must be made within 30 days of placing the order)
Your orders can also be canceled if the PrintOnline team finds your payments have not been received. Check below for further details:
* Nonreceipt of Payment- In case the payment for the order is not made; PrintOnline will automatically cancel the order. An email notification is sent to you when we cancel the order.
* Nonavailability of stock – In case if the product is not available in stock; PrintOnline has the right to cancel the order. An email notification is sent to you when we cancel the order.
Deliveries are done by professional courier companies, please see the production and delivery timeline carefully.
We do not guarantee delivery time unless you have a confirmed a time with us before placing an order
Kindly avoid injecting custom instructions which are not provided with the product, this might put the order “On Hold” and such deliveries might get delayed until the issues are resolved, www.printonline.ae must not be held responsible for such delays.
We don’t accept orders (unless opted for the special driver) where the delivery is required on a specific day (neither before nor after)
We don’t accept orders for specific time (neither before nor after) even with the special driver.
Any delay in deliveries by courier companies is not our responsibility.
In case, your products are really fragile please opt for the special driver as they can be delivered safely as any damage by courier won’t be our responsibility
In case of urgent and very urgent delivery, please note they might be delayed due to any natural climate or natural causes like Earthquakes, Heavy rainfall, or unexpected circumstances which are out of our control. We always try to fulfill orders on time but we cannot guarantee for unpreventable circumstances.